Sammie's Sprites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geno, Ami, Neal: Ace Attorneys Thread Last Updated: 3/3/09

3 posters

Go down

Geno, Ami, Neal: Ace Attorneys Thread Last Updated: 3/3/09 Empty Geno, Ami, Neal: Ace Attorneys Thread Last Updated: 3/3/09

Post by Geno_Creed Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:43 pm

Geno Creed,Ami Collins, Neal Holt: Ace Attorneys

TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Here's how this works. Need to find a certain section quickly? Use the Find function (in the edit section at the top of the window, or Ctrl + F does the exact same thing), and type in the code (Within the brackets) corresponding to the section.

Information (General Things, Updates)///////////////////////////////////////[GANINFO]
Current Openings/Project Needs//////////////////////////////////////////////[GANNEED]
Characters (Sprites, Concept Art, Non-Spoiler Descriptions)///////////////[GANCHAR]
Cases (Non-Spoiler Descriptions, Links to Them)////////////////////////////[GANCASE]
Fan Stuff (Things Fans Have Made for Us)//////////////////////////////////[GANFANS]
Credits (Crew & Cast)/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[GANCREW]

[GANINFO]
Information wrote:This fangame project (GAN:AA for short), is actually a triplet game series (in that each installment will consist of three different games). Each game has a main character, the storylines twisting and turning together, yet separately in some respects. There are still many positions open, and any help would be much appreciated, as this is a rather ambitious fangame project.
Major Updates wrote: (Newest in bold)
3/3/09: Updated pages with new information and sprites, updated thread in Ace Attorney Online, created new branch in sammiessprites.friendhood.net .

11/27/08: Added Characters Myst Spellings and Bee Spellings. Updated Geno's first case information, Meekins being removed. After all, the detectives are to be introduced in the second cases.

11/20/08: Added characters Victoria Hamilton and Kristina Hamilton. Took out the first cases for Neal and Ami, since they were tentative at best. Might bring them back, but I want to discuss them with the writers first.

11/16/08: Decided to lose most the script. The first trials introduce the characters well enough, but the rest of it seemed iffy. I'm only keeping some bare essentials to the plot.

11/14/08: The summaries of the first cases for each character are done. They include a short description of what's happening and a character list for each.

11/??/08 In early creation processes. Recruiting all who are interested to help. Characters being written, general plot being created (approx. 50% done)

[GANNEED]
Wanted Positions wrote:
- Project Manager:
Needs to be highly organized and prompt. Will be handling the organizational tasks, along with making sure everything's getting in on a timely basis.
- Concept Artist:
Needs to be highly skilled with drawing. Needs to be able to draw anything from people (in the AA style) to backgrounds, etc.
- Art Manager:
Someone skilled with drawing and/or spriting, but is also very organized. Will be overseeing the spriters and artists.
- Translators for different languages (i.e. French, Spanish, etc.)
Skilled Spriters:
Needs to be able to sprite and animate in the Ace Attorney style VERY aptly.
Publicist:
Helps with advertising and spreading the word about the site via banners, commercials, etc. A wide array of skills needed.
Needs (Not relating to jobs) wrote:
Sprites:
Geno Creed (Base sprite done, needs other poses and animations)
Kristina Hamilton (Base sprite needed)
New Mia Fey (Base sprite needed)

[GANCHAR]
CHARACTERS:
Sub-Table of Contents (Roster WILL get larger):
[CHARGENO]////Geno Creed
[CHARAMIC]////Ami Collins
[CHARNEAL]////Neal Holt
[CHARFLAS]////Flash, the Teddy Bear
[CHARVICT]/////Victoria Hamilton
[CHARMIAF]/////Mia Fey
[CHARMAXW]///Maxwell Payne
[CHARKRIS]/////Kristine Hamilton
[CHARROBE]/////Robert Johnston
[CHARWINS]/////Winston Payne

[CHARGENO] wrote:
Geno Creed:
Personality: Easy going, yet stress prone. Sarcastic towards those he perceives as annoying. Loves a challenge, and somewhat introverted.
Geno, Ami, Neal: Ace Attorneys Thread Last Updated: 3/3/09 GenoSpriteWIP3
Geno, Ami, Neal: Ace Attorneys Thread Last Updated: 3/3/09 Genotalking
Geno, Ami, Neal: Ace Attorneys Thread Last Updated: 3/3/09 Mr__Creed_1_0_by_amaleeprowerpng
[CHARAMIC] wrote:
Ami Collins:
Personality: Bubbly, impulsive, flirty. Acts ditzy to hide her true intellect. When in intelligent mode, she looks more sharp and collected than “usual”. Even so, she is still a caring person, although uncooperative at times.

SPRITES CURRENTLY BEING REVAMPED.
[CHARNEAL] wrote:
Neal Holt:
Personality: Serene, yet firm, tends to be very serious. Very fatherly to everyone, even during cross-examinations. Very clear, concise, and articulate, and cares more about helping others than making money.
Geno, Ami, Neal: Ace Attorneys Thread Last Updated: 3/3/09 Neal_holt_final
Geno, Ami, Neal: Ace Attorneys Thread Last Updated: 3/3/09 Neal_holt_is_not_amused
[CHARFLAS] wrote:
Flash, Geno’s Teddy Bear:
Age: 18 (From hand-sewn creation in a craftsman’s workshop)
Personality: Somewhat mischievous, but well intentioned. Fun loving and outgoing, but tends to be a little in-your-face and uppity.
Geno, Ami, Neal: Ace Attorneys Thread Last Updated: 3/3/09 Flash_2_0_by_amaleeprowerpng
Geno, Ami, Neal: Ace Attorneys Thread Last Updated: 3/3/09 Picture11
Geno, Ami, Neal: Ace Attorneys Thread Last Updated: 3/3/09 Flashworriedac8
[CHARVICT] wrote:
Victoria Hamilton:
Personality: She's very sweet and kind, even if a little soft spoken at times.
Geno, Ami, Neal: Ace Attorneys Thread Last Updated: 3/3/09 Victoria2
Geno, Ami, Neal: Ace Attorneys Thread Last Updated: 3/3/09 Victoriaworried-1
Geno, Ami, Neal: Ace Attorneys Thread Last Updated: 3/3/09 Victoriablush-1
Geno, Ami, Neal: Ace Attorneys Thread Last Updated: 3/3/09 Victoriasad-1
[img]https://2img.net/h/i23.photobucket.com/albums/b365/Lord_Geno/OC%20Sprites/Victoria%20Hamilton/Victoria_1_0_by_amaleeprowerpng.jpg[/img
[CHARMIAF] wrote:
Mia Fey:
Personality: We all remember Mia, right? Anyways, she's right now between her rookie days and slowly coming into her own.
Geno, Ami, Neal: Ace Attorneys Thread Last Updated: 3/3/09 2eqamtfjpg
[CHARMAXW] wrote:
Maxwell “The Titan” Payne:
Personality: A stark contrast of his father, Winston Payne. He is a commanding presence in the court room, and takes his job very seriously. While not being as cocky as his father, he is much more determined. He’s also a bit of a jerk.
WIP Sprite:
Geno, Ami, Neal: Ace Attorneys Thread Last Updated: 3/3/09 2due0n
[CHARKRIST] wrote:
Kristine Hamilton:
Personality: Obsessed with literature. Cold, calculating, jaded, and needs control.
Geno, Ami, Neal: Ace Attorneys Thread Last Updated: 3/3/09 2hqdzsmjpg
[CHARROBE] wrote:
Robert Johnston:
Personality: VERY laid back, confident, and somewhat lazy. Very sharp and intelligent, and loves games of chance. Calls himself "The House", due to the infinitesimal chance of losing in court.
Geno, Ami, Neal: Ace Attorneys Thread Last Updated: 3/3/09 Talkingrobert2ax8
Geno, Ami, Neal: Ace Attorneys Thread Last Updated: 3/3/09 Test2o
Geno, Ami, Neal: Ace Attorneys Thread Last Updated: 3/3/09 Coldcourttalkingia7
Geno, Ami, Neal: Ace Attorneys Thread Last Updated: 3/3/09 Coldseriousbench2xh8
Geno, Ami, Neal: Ace Attorneys Thread Last Updated: 3/3/09 Robbie_2_0_by_amaleeprowerpng

[GANCREW]
Crew&Cast wrote:Creator/Head of Project:
Me, genodragon1 (aka Geno)

Writers:
Myself
NaturallyLazy
Pleading Eyes (from the Phoenix Wright Musical site)
Shawni (also from the Phoenix Wright Musical site)

Case Maker:
Ace Attorney Online Case Maker (made by Unas)

Spriters (A big thanks to these guys, and I can always use more talented individuals such as these guys.):
RandomJibberish
SupwithyouSammie
Ike Liberty
bibliomaniac
Percei
kirashii
Glace Leau
Ceres
saesae
foxxis
Cold52

Concept Artists (Big thanks to these guys as well, for interpreting my vague sketches and descriptions):
AntiRoyalty
XDGummyDX
Otakubox???

Composer:
MercuryKitten (From other various AA fansites)

Translators:
French:

royrazor??? (haven't seen in long time)

Wiki Maker:
DramaticaXIV2???
Geno_Creed
Geno_Creed
Recoloring

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Geno, Ami, Neal: Ace Attorneys Thread Last Updated: 3/3/09 Empty Re: Geno, Ami, Neal: Ace Attorneys Thread Last Updated: 3/3/09

Post by Geno_Creed Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:43 pm

Okay, so I've updated the first post with a lot of relevant and up-to-date information. I also made it easy to navigate with a code system. Enjoy. Smile
Geno_Creed
Geno_Creed
Recoloring

Back to top Go down

Geno, Ami, Neal: Ace Attorneys Thread Last Updated: 3/3/09 Empty Re: Geno, Ami, Neal: Ace Attorneys Thread Last Updated: 3/3/09

Post by SupwithyouSammie Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:34 pm

I liek the code system ;D
But spoiler tags would be nice XD
They are located under "Other"
Or just use normal spoiler tags, but withyou the =whatever
just ...spoiler] and [/spo...
SupwithyouSammie
SupwithyouSammie
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://sammiessprites.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Geno_Creed Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:32 am

SupwithyouSammie wrote:I liek the code system ;D
But spoiler tags would be nice XD
They are located under "Other"
Or just use normal spoiler tags, but withyou the =whatever
just ...spoiler] and [/spo...

I tried, but it worked weird with quotes, so I just went with quotes.. Plus, this way it's more organized.
Geno_Creed
Geno_Creed
Recoloring

Back to top Go down

Post by SupwithyouSammie Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:18 pm

Ahh I see.
Ok then =]
SupwithyouSammie
SupwithyouSammie
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://sammiessprites.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lights Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:31 pm

Hoorraay, Geno! These look great!
I especially like Victoria Hamilton. xD
Have fun!
Lights
Lights
Modbod
Modbod

Female Number of posts : 119
Location : I'm somewhere? Are You somewhere? Oh Great, we're Both somewhere!
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down