Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Lind_L_Tailor on Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:34 am

WE HAVE MOVED


Last edited by Lind_L_Tailor on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:22 am; edited 24 times in total
avatar
Lind_L_Tailor
Recoloring

Number of posts : 41
Age : 26
Location : England.
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hi

Post by defencelawyer on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:12 pm

I retrived this for you bom
Lind_L_Tailor wrote:
Hello and welcome! I was bored, and had an idea for my fangame. However, I had already got the ideas for all of its cases. So I thought "Hell, why not make a sprite comic?" and so, here it is.

This comic begins in 2023, shortly after Apollo has joined the Gavin & Co. Law Offices. It features Kristoph Gavin as the Defense Attorney (for the sole reason that I lack a Defense Attorney OC) and Apollo as an assistant.




01# - Intro
02# - Obligatory Lobby Scene
03# - Meeting The Defendant
04# - The Prosecution's Fancy New Haircut
05# - The Other Scientific Detective
06# - GET ON WITH IT!
07# - Never Call Him Krissy
08# - "Nail Polish"
09# - Insert Witty Title Here
10# - Two Loud Gunshots And Broken Bones (Increasingly Obscure Reference)
11# - I Summon A Witness, Face Up In Attack Mode!
12# - Spot The Obscure Reference
13# - The Great Unifier
14# - Crash In A Nutshell
15# - Kill Payne
16# - Going In Circles
17# - Another Contradiction On Our Hands
18# - Hell Freezes Over
19# - Suck It, Apollo Haters
20# - A Contradiction Contradicts A Contradiction
21# - Payne Gets Owned
22# - Audience Abuse
23# - NO APOLLO! NOT THE FOURTH WALL!
24# - Bingo
25# - The Turnabout At Last!
26# - How Do You Keep An Idiot Waiting In Suspense?
27# - ...And It All Starts To Come Together
28# - Jeremy Cale: Noted Wackjob
29# - Drumroll, Please!
30# - The Verdict
31# - The End... Or The Beginning?

Sillies
Extra 01# - Spoilers.
(if you don't get it, watch this video.



01# - Intro

Day 1 -Investigation

02# - Off Camera Secretaries And Disjointed Scene Skipping
03# - Something In Common
04# - A Blast From The Past
05# - The Investigation Begins
06# - Must... Not... Laugh...
07# - The Gavin's Legacy Lives On
08# - The Easily Persuaded
09# - "Generic Cop-Compliment, Gumshoe!"
10# - A Damn Useful Command
11# - Now What Was That Name Again?
12# - Coitus Interruptus
13# - Kick Me
14# - B-B-B-B-Brushel!?
15# - Ol' Krissy
16# - "A New Challenger Appears, End Quote"
17# - Good Rooster
18# - The Tough Guy Act
19# - Cliffhanger

Day 2 - Trial

20# - The Boss
21# - Hell Hath No Fury Like A Gavin Scorned
22# - Cue Remeniscence Theme
23# - Cue Turnabout Succession Theme
24# - K-K-K-K-Kohal!
25# - Elven Prosecutor
26# - The Facts
27# - Impending Salary Cut
28# - Stalling
29# - The Principal
30# - Beryl Letra - B*tch Of The Year!
31# - Struggling Like A Fish Out Of Water
32# - Last Minute
33# - A Day In The Life Of Lloyd
34# - DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN!
35# - An Important Question?
36# - Kristoph + Kohal = OTP

Day 2 - Investigation
37# - Directions
38# - Harry's Domain
39# - Shock Horror!
40# - Rude Awakening
41# - Aftermath
42# - Hot Dog
43# - Three Times Fast
44# - No Cigar
45# - Invisible Man
46# - Deja Vu
47# - Emergency!
48# - At The Hospital
49# - Insecure Security
50# - A New Challenger Appears!
51# - An Old Friend?
52# - Bookworm's Lair
53# - Discovery
54# - Questioning Time
55# - Grabby
56# - Nowhere Fast
57# - Too Much Information
58# - Doovde
59# - Infra-Red
60# - Spaced Out
61# - Justice
62# - 5 More Minutes
63# - Time's Up
64# - Revenge
65# - High Stakes

Day 3 - Trial
66# - Attention Duelists!


And a special thanks to ∑ή¡gΜåг for the Young Apollo sprites, and Ike Iberty for Gavin & Co. Law Offices. Kohal Leicht was designed by Oyashiro-Tan and Yuma, although sprited by me. Credits to DefenceLawer for the Hair & Beauty Classroom, The Library, and for his help on Young Klavier.



Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney is a product of GavCo.

defencelawyer
Recoloring

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Lind_L_Tailor on Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:00 am

defencelawyer wrote:I retrived this for you bom
Lind_L_Tailor wrote:
Hello and welcome! I was bored, and had an idea for my fangame. However, I had already got the ideas for all of its cases. So I thought "Hell, why not make a sprite comic?" and so, here it is.

This comic begins in 2023, shortly after Apollo has joined the Gavin & Co. Law Offices. It features Kristoph Gavin as the Defense Attorney (for the sole reason that I lack a Defense Attorney OC) and Apollo as an assistant.




01# - Intro
02# - Obligatory Lobby Scene
03# - Meeting The Defendant
04# - The Prosecution's Fancy New Haircut
05# - The Other Scientific Detective
06# - GET ON WITH IT!
07# - Never Call Him Krissy
08# - "Nail Polish"
09# - Insert Witty Title Here
10# - Two Loud Gunshots And Broken Bones (Increasingly Obscure Reference)
11# - I Summon A Witness, Face Up In Attack Mode!
12# - Spot The Obscure Reference
13# - The Great Unifier
14# - Crash In A Nutshell
15# - Kill Payne
16# - Going In Circles
17# - Another Contradiction On Our Hands
18# - Hell Freezes Over
19# - Suck It, Apollo Haters
20# - A Contradiction Contradicts A Contradiction
21# - Payne Gets Owned
22# - Audience Abuse
23# - NO APOLLO! NOT THE FOURTH WALL!
24# - Bingo
25# - The Turnabout At Last!
26# - How Do You Keep An Idiot Waiting In Suspense?
27# - ...And It All Starts To Come Together
28# - Jeremy Cale: Noted Wackjob
29# - Drumroll, Please!
30# - The Verdict
31# - The End... Or The Beginning?

Sillies
Extra 01# - Spoilers.
(if you don't get it, watch this video.



01# - Intro

Day 1 -Investigation

02# - Off Camera Secretaries And Disjointed Scene Skipping
03# - Something In Common
04# - A Blast From The Past
05# - The Investigation Begins
06# - Must... Not... Laugh...
07# - The Gavin's Legacy Lives On
08# - The Easily Persuaded
09# - "Generic Cop-Compliment, Gumshoe!"
10# - A Damn Useful Command
11# - Now What Was That Name Again?
12# - Coitus Interruptus
13# - Kick Me
14# - B-B-B-B-Brushel!?
15# - Ol' Krissy
16# - "A New Challenger Appears, End Quote"
17# - Good Rooster
18# - The Tough Guy Act
19# - Cliffhanger

Day 2 - Trial

20# - The Boss
21# - Hell Hath No Fury Like A Gavin Scorned
22# - Cue Remeniscence Theme
23# - Cue Turnabout Succession Theme
24# - K-K-K-K-Kohal!
25# - Elven Prosecutor
26# - The Facts
27# - Impending Salary Cut
28# - Stalling
29# - The Principal
30# - Beryl Letra - B*tch Of The Year!
31# - Struggling Like A Fish Out Of Water
32# - Last Minute
33# - A Day In The Life Of Lloyd
34# - DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN!
35# - An Important Question?
36# - Kristoph + Kohal = OTP

Day 2 - Investigation
37# - Directions
38# - Harry's Domain
39# - Shock Horror!
40# - Rude Awakening
41# - Aftermath
42# - Hot Dog
43# - Three Times Fast
44# - No Cigar
45# - Invisible Man
46# - Deja Vu
47# - Emergency!
48# - At The Hospital
49# - Insecure Security
50# - A New Challenger Appears!
51# - An Old Friend?
52# - Bookworm's Lair
53# - Discovery
54# - Questioning Time
55# - Grabby
56# - Nowhere Fast
57# - Too Much Information
58# - Doovde
59# - Infra-Red
60# - Spaced Out
61# - Justice
62# - 5 More Minutes
63# - Time's Up
64# - Revenge
65# - High Stakes

Day 3 - Trial
66# - Attention Duelists!


And a special thanks to ∑ή¡gΜåг for the Young Apollo sprites, and Ike Iberty for Gavin & Co. Law Offices. Kohal Leicht was designed by Oyashiro-Tan and Yuma, although sprited by me. Credits to DefenceLawer for the Hair & Beauty Classroom, The Library, and for his help on Young Klavier.



Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney is a product of GavCo.
Oh god, thank you so much for this! I'll update it immediately.
avatar
Lind_L_Tailor
Recoloring

Number of posts : 41
Age : 26
Location : England.
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

1

Post by defencelawyer on Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:44 am

it's the least i ccould do considering all you did for me on CR Very Happy Very Happy

defencelawyer
Recoloring

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Lind_L_Tailor on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:08 pm



Guess who's back? Back again. KG's back. Tell a friend. Guess who's back? Guess who's back? Guess who's back? Guess who's back? Guess who's back? Guess who's back? Guess who's back?

So, yeah. Comic 67# - Assumptions is up.
avatar
Lind_L_Tailor
Recoloring

Number of posts : 41
Age : 26
Location : England.
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Lind_L_Tailor on Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:27 am



So, yeah. Comic 68# - Old News is up.
avatar
Lind_L_Tailor
Recoloring

Number of posts : 41
Age : 26
Location : England.
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Greeny on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:10 am

What happened to your old update bar?
avatar
Greeny
Recoloring

Male Number of posts : 30
Age : 25
Location : That's secret. I'm hiding from the ninjas.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Lind_L_Tailor on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:20 am

Greeny wrote:What happened to your old update bar?
It's still around. I just wanted to use this one.
avatar
Lind_L_Tailor
Recoloring

Number of posts : 41
Age : 26
Location : England.
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Lind_L_Tailor on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:55 am



So, yeah. Comic 69# - "Hehe, 69" is up. *SHOT*
avatar
Lind_L_Tailor
Recoloring

Number of posts : 41
Age : 26
Location : England.
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Greeny on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:39 am

*reloads*

And I suppose Kristoph wearing makeup is also a coincidence?
avatar
Greeny
Recoloring

Male Number of posts : 30
Age : 25
Location : That's secret. I'm hiding from the ninjas.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Lind_L_Tailor on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:13 pm

Greeny wrote:*reloads*

And I suppose Kristoph wearing makeup is also a coincidence?
Erm, when did anyone in your comic wear makeup? I don't recall...
avatar
Lind_L_Tailor
Recoloring

Number of posts : 41
Age : 26
Location : England.
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Greeny on Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:07 am

Still paranoid?

I'm talking about the comic, silly.
avatar
Greeny
Recoloring

Male Number of posts : 30
Age : 25
Location : That's secret. I'm hiding from the ninjas.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Lind_L_Tailor on Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:01 pm



Comic 70# - "Word Of The Brush" has been uploaded. And a couple days late. I uploaded to The Otaku 2 days ago, and totally forgot about this place. Neutral

Silly me.

@Greeny: Oh, right. I get it.

Incidentally, did you get my invite to The Otaku?
avatar
Lind_L_Tailor
Recoloring

Number of posts : 41
Age : 26
Location : England.
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Greeny on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:59 am

I did, but I'm too lazy to go there.

Anyways, a contradiction!

Nobody can not notice a Brushel.
avatar
Greeny
Recoloring

Male Number of posts : 30
Age : 25
Location : That's secret. I'm hiding from the ninjas.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Lind_L_Tailor on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:20 pm



Comic 71# - Repeater is up.
avatar
Lind_L_Tailor
Recoloring

Number of posts : 41
Age : 26
Location : England.
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by freakyalex on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:00 am

Howdy! Just thought I'd say that everyone from CR is still loving this (i think?).


.....They just couldn't be bothered to get an account here. Shocked

freakyalex
Recoloring

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Lind_L_Tailor on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:24 am

Heh, that's good to hear. Incidentally, did you get the invite to The Otaku that DefenceLawer sent you?
avatar
Lind_L_Tailor
Recoloring

Number of posts : 41
Age : 26
Location : England.
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Lind_L_Tailor on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:34 pm

EDIT: Yeah, this was pretty silly of me.


Last edited by Lind_L_Tailor on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Lind_L_Tailor
Recoloring

Number of posts : 41
Age : 26
Location : England.
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Greeny on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:02 pm

...Lind, it's not that far-fetched to make a story about Kristoph.

There's not many defence attorney's already there to choose from.

!!!

Grossberg: Fat Attorney

What do you think? Let's do this!
avatar
Greeny
Recoloring

Male Number of posts : 30
Age : 25
Location : That's secret. I'm hiding from the ninjas.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Lind_L_Tailor on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:12 am

EDIT: This was pretty silly too.


Last edited by Lind_L_Tailor on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Lind_L_Tailor
Recoloring

Number of posts : 41
Age : 26
Location : England.
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Greeny on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:15 am

Well gee, it's not like you own the rights to Kristoph.
avatar
Greeny
Recoloring

Male Number of posts : 30
Age : 25
Location : That's secret. I'm hiding from the ninjas.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Lind_L_Tailor on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:11 pm

Greeny wrote:Well gee, it's not like you own the rights to Kristoph.
Ok, point taken, i've calmed down now.

Not that i'm not still angry. And Percei trolling The Otaku hasn't helped.
avatar
Lind_L_Tailor
Recoloring

Number of posts : 41
Age : 26
Location : England.
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Lind_L_Tailor on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:15 am


Well, all this forum drama has reminded me that I haven't updated in over a week!

So, without further adue, comic 72, "Yesterday" has been uploaded.
avatar
Lind_L_Tailor
Recoloring

Number of posts : 41
Age : 26
Location : England.
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Lind_L_Tailor on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:24 pm


Apologies for the triple post (although I don't think any of the staff even come here any more, so it probably doesn't matter), but comic 73# - "Connection" is up.
avatar
Lind_L_Tailor
Recoloring

Number of posts : 41
Age : 26
Location : England.
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by freakyalex on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:06 am

The otaku? You mean me?

freakyalex
Recoloring

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Lind_L_Tailor on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:58 pm

freakyalex wrote:The otaku? You mean me?
EDIT: I understand what you meant now. Yeah, you.
avatar
Lind_L_Tailor
Recoloring

Number of posts : 41
Age : 26
Location : England.
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Lind_L_Tailor on Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:33 pm



Bloody hell, i've really been procrastinating. I guess the Phoenix Wrong Movie that i'm at the head of, combined with my newfound love of reviewing has really made this hobby take a 3rd seat.

Anyway, comic 74, Booked, has been added.
avatar
Lind_L_Tailor
Recoloring

Number of posts : 41
Age : 26
Location : England.
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Lind_L_Tailor on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 am



OK, so comic 75# - "Why The Fuck Is Nobody Posting on This Topic Anymore?" is up.

(OK, so it's actually called Damage Time!, but seriously where is everybody?)
avatar
Lind_L_Tailor
Recoloring

Number of posts : 41
Age : 26
Location : England.
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by freakyalex on Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:49 am

OK, so comic 75# - "Why The Fuck Is Nobody Posting on This Topic Anymore?" is up.

(OK, so it's actually called Damage Time!, but seriously where is everybody?)


I like the first name better. IMMAH POSTIN' MAH COMENT! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

freakyalex
Recoloring

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Lind_L_Tailor on Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:19 pm



OH SHI-

I uploaded this one on The Otaku 2.0 on the October Fourth. Silly me, I forgot to upload it here.

So, Comic 76# - "Swiss Cheese" is up. And long overdue. Sorry.

And Greeny, where are you?!
avatar
Lind_L_Tailor
Recoloring

Number of posts : 41
Age : 26
Location : England.
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Seraph on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:49 pm

another grrreat issue you did, lind mah boi!
(greeny is busy with francis equitas in cr btw.)
avatar
Seraph
Recoloring

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Lind_L_Tailor on Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:17 pm



Comic 77# - Gack? is up. Sorry for the delay. Although it wasn't as much here, I guess...

@Seraph: Ah, thanks. I'll have to check FE:AC at some point, but it's a bit of a pain in the arse getting to CR. Damn proxies and their popup windows.

And, er... who exactly are you? Anyone I know on CR?
avatar
Lind_L_Tailor
Recoloring

Number of posts : 41
Age : 26
Location : England.
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Seraph on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:50 pm

Lind_L_Tailor wrote:

Comic 77# - Gack? is up. Sorry for the delay. Although it wasn't as much here, I guess...

@Seraph: Ah, thanks. I'll have to check FE:AC at some point, but it's a bit of a pain in the arse getting to CR. Damn proxies and their popup windows.

And, er... who exactly are you? Anyone I know on CR?
love how the judge sounded a bit sarcastic there. xD
its progressing pretty well, its leaving some cliffhangers.
Bitter_Godot.
avatar
Seraph
Recoloring

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Lind_L_Tailor on Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:33 pm



I'm in a comicey mood. Plus, it's half term, so I have a little oppurtunity to get some more of this done. As such, comic 78# - True Colours is up.

I've been waiting for this moment a loooong time.

@Seraph: Ah, awesome.
avatar
Lind_L_Tailor
Recoloring

Number of posts : 41
Age : 26
Location : England.
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Seraph on Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:37 pm

Lind_L_Tailor wrote:

I'm in a comicey mood. Plus, it's half term, so I have a little oppurtunity to get some more of this done. As such, comic 78# - True Colours is up.

I've been waiting for this moment a loooong time.

@Seraph: Ah, awesome.
goody two shoes witness explodes... i call copyright infringement! /joke
avatar
Seraph
Recoloring

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Lind_L_Tailor on Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 am



Well, people, it would appear i've gotten back into the swing of things, what with three updates in a row.

So, comic 79# - Deus EX Phonecall is up.
avatar
Lind_L_Tailor
Recoloring

Number of posts : 41
Age : 26
Location : England.
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Seraph on Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:12 pm

Lind_L_Tailor wrote:

Well, people, it would appear i've gotten back into the swing of things, what with three updates in a row.

So, comic 79# - Deus EX Phonecall is up.
"he shoots, he swings, it's a homerun people! he took all threebases!"

seems like kohal should've called atnt and make them disable all calls received and performed by krissy.
avatar
Seraph
Recoloring

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Lind_L_Tailor on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:22 pm

SUPERSPECIALAWESOMENEWOCPREVIEW!


His name is Oscar Regia. He's to be in the final case.
avatar
Lind_L_Tailor
Recoloring

Number of posts : 41
Age : 26
Location : England.
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Seraph on Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:19 am

Lind_L_Tailor wrote:SUPERSPECIALAWESOMENEWOCPREVIEW!


His name is Oscar Regia. He's to be in the final case.
More like:
SUPERSPECIALAWESOMEFILLERFORNEWCOMIC!
lol!

Hm... are the third and final case connected?
avatar
Seraph
Recoloring

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Lind_L_Tailor on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:08 pm

Not particularly. There are a handful of plot threads that go through the third case that reach culmination in the fourth case, but the cases themselves aren't connected.
avatar
Lind_L_Tailor
Recoloring

Number of posts : 41
Age : 26
Location : England.
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney (18/11)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum